ABOUT ARTISTIC IMPRINTS
Artistic Imprints is a family-owned and operated solutions provider for all of your
branding needs. Our foundation was built upon hard work, integrity and dedication to
our customers and our community. Here at Artistic Imprints, we take the time and
initiative to communicate with our customers. Our passion and culture at Artistic
Imprints is what sets us aside from other companies.
Our friendly staff and design team are here to help with all of your branding efforts. We
breed customer loyalty with 4 easy concepts; Friendly Service, Quality Products,
On-Time Delivery and Budget Friendly Pricing.
If you are a current customer
To all of our potential customers,
we welcome the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to hearing from you.
Kait is not only one of our awesome sales team members, but she is also highly involved with the Special Olympics in her time outside of work. Here are the Area M Basketball coaches at the Special Olympics Spring Sectionals at Saint Francis University. Kait is beyond proud of the teams accomplishments, including her brother who is a member of the team.
Lisa works as a part of the purchasing part of our company. She is highly involved with The Edge Church. On Saturday, May 4th, she had volunteered at a tent at the New Cumberland Community Day. This event was rain or shine and their tent included a lot of merchandise that Artistic Imprints had created just for them for the special occasion. Here they handed out free water bottles, free root beer floats, free pens and free postcards!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Dynamic local family-owned business seeking an energetic fulltime shipping and receiving associate to join our growing company located in Lower Allen Township
Duties and responsibilities:
- Package and ship completed orders
- Process and package individual shipments according to order instructions
- Maintain schedule by carrier pick up times
- Understand and identify shipping methods by customer type
- Assist receiving by sorting daily incoming packages
- Receive daily UPS and other occasional carrier freight shipments
- Ability to stand all day and routinely lift up to 60 pounds throughout the shift
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- High school or GED preferred
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) company match
- Waiting periods may apply
Pay range of $13.00 to $15.00 per hour dependent upon experience
We are always looking for valuable teammates! Click the button below and submit your resume.